Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Volume 1 Edition 21.....















"The piercing shriek of my bedside alarm forced me into a state of alertness at six AM but I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts before leaving the comfort and warmth of my bed. I had only just fallen asleep after a long night of putting together the next edition of the PGR and I was tired to my very core. As I lay there, the rhythmic patter of rain against my window served to calm my spirits despite the fact that its presence would add several minutes to my already long commute. A cacophony of borborygmi erupted from my empty digestive tract but I allowed my eyes to close. Just for a minute I told myself. Just for a minute."

This edition can be found at Unintelligent Design and was published on January 28, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home